This page contains our Terms & Conditions in relation to how Katie Dale-Everett Dance will take care of your personal data.This information is in relation to data collected and used for marketing, fundraising, and reporting to our Funders.
What do we collect?
We may collect personal data that may include your information including but not limited to your name, email address, postal address, year of birth and experience. When working with minors, parental consent will be sought.
All information we collect will be volunteered by you. This could be through our website's online mailing list sign up, contact form audience/artist/participant surveys & when booking events.
This information will be used to:
- Contact you about news and opportunities including ways to support and/or participate KDE Dance's work
- Report to funders
Your data will never be shared with third parties unless permission is granted. Only employees of the company may have access to this information for means related to the company and are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
All data will stored online will be in locked files on a dedicated hardrive from Friday the 25th of May 2018. This, along with hard copies will be stored within a locked building unless being used temporarily for an event.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal information, as follows:-
- Request access to your personal information
- Request correction of your personal information
- Request erasure of your personal information
- Object to processing of your personal information
- Request restriction of processing your personal information
- Request transfer of your personal information
- Right to withdraw consent & opt out. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal information.