Providing people with the tools to be able to unlock their creativity and engage with dance is an important part of the work that we carry out at Katie Dale-Everett Dance. We approach each opportunity to work with communities and other professionals as a chance to empower them in their own skill and meet people where they are so that we can support their growth, confidence and next steps in the arts.
We can provide:
- Meaningful educational outreach in connection to each of our works
- Creative and repertoire workshops
- Regular classes
- Student placements and/or mentorship
We have delivered work in many different settings including:
- Colleges, primary and secondary schools
- Universities (BA & MA)
- Organisations (creative and corporate)
- Social care (care homes and children's homes)
- Inclusive dance companies
- Youth centres
- Professional classes and NPO’s workshop programme
- and many more...
“From working with Katie during her Digital Tattoo performance development, I experienced a valuable insight into the production and rehearsal process of a live performance work; meeting with different collaborators and industry experts, as well as watching her create the piece. Shadowing digital tattoo influenced my understanding of interdisciplinary art performance, and as a mentor, Katie was very supportive of my own practice development.”
Jemima Fahy (Placement student)
We commit to approaching all that we deliver in an inclusive way that can meet all participants’ preferred way of learning, whether that is auditory, visual, kinesthetic, reflective. We understand that each participant’s learning style, emotional state, personalities and abilities all affect their needs on any given day and we will respond to this.
Interested in working with us? Get in touch today: email@example.com
- Tailor made educational workshops programmes including one off, full day and multi-day workshops
- Mentoring and placement opportunities
- Curtain raisers/choreographic commissions
- CPD for teachers
- Workshops in generating interactive and participative
- Dance and technology workshops
- Cross-disciplinary dance workshops
- Talks on our practice and the company
- Piece specific engagement opportunities including performances in non-traditional settings
- Workshops that feed into the GCSE/A-Level/BTEC syllabus and schemes of work
All workshops can be adapted to the level of the group and your requirements.
Please note, we have enhanced DBS on update service and are a member of Equity. We have public liability insurance.
“Katie has been working alongside the charity a short while when working as a freelancer for Dance Woking and in that time she has enabled the young people to talk about their mental health through performance. Each time she has taken away the feedback to explore options on how to support the next sessions. Each week we face different neurodiverse needs and Katie has shown the ability to adapt and support our young people. I am excited to work with her moving forward and support the young people in Spelthorne.”
Anna-Marie Goodacre (Stanwell Events Charity)